- 2 medium sweet potatoes (well scrubbed)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Halve the potatoes and cut like french fries.
- Place in ziploc bag with spices and 1 tbsp hot water.
- Seal and shake until all coated.
- Place on a cookie sheet treated with cooking spray or covered with a silpat ,in a single layer.
- Bake at 400F for 20 -30 min until tender and golden and somewhat crispy.
- Turn every 10 minute.