- 1/4 cup craisins (dried cranberries)
- 5 (1 1/2 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, broken up (preferably Godiva brand)
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) dark chocolate, broken up (preferably Godiva brand)
- 1/2 cup salted cashews, halved
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup toasted rice cereal (Rice Krispies)
- Soak craisins in boiling water to soften, about 5 minutes; drain.
- Line a plate with 3 sheets of paper towels and spread craisins in a single layer on the towels; let dry, uncovered, at room temperature for two hours.
- Make sure they are completely dry; moisture will cause melted chocolate to stiffen, making it very difficult to spread the chocolate into thin rounds.
- Line two baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Place milk and dark chocolate in microwave-safe bowl and cook, in microwave oven, on Medium (50% power) for 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave 30 seconds more or until chocolate is softened; stir until smooth and let cool.
- Stir in nuts, cereal, and craisins.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto foil-lined baking sheets, spreading into two-inch rounds.
- If chocolate mixture becomes too thick, return to microwave to soften.
- Refrigerate crisps about 5 minutes or until chocolate sets, then remove from baking sheets.
- Store crisps between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container in a cool, dark place for up to 3 weeks (as if they're going to last that long).