- 2 cups pecans
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl mix sugar, cinnamon, paprika, cayenne. Add pecans and toss well.
- Drizzle honey and oil over spiced nuts and mix well so they are evenly coated.
- Spread on greased baking sheet and bake 7 - 10 minutes until sugar is caramelized.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes and take it of the sheet otherwise they might stick to the bottom. If that happens put it back in oven to melt the sticky sugar.