- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream or 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Set oven 300 degrees.
- Sift together flour, cornstarch and salt; set aside.
- Cream butter with an electric mixer on low, add in icing sugar and cream, continue to mix on low, adding sifted ingredients, and then vanilla.
- Drop by small spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet (do not pat down or flatten).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges start to brown.
- Note: These cookies freeze well.