- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, room temperature (recommend Pillsbury)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (you may sub lemon extract)
- Prepared vanilla frosting
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 drop yellow food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Knead dough with flour, adding in 2 parts, and vanilla extract. Break into 2-inch pieces. Roll each piece into a 6 inch long rope. On an ungreased cookie sheet, shape rope like a doughnut, pinching ends together. Freeze for 10 minutes. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cookies should be just lightly golden on top.
- Cool completely. Frost each cookie with vanilla frosting. Drizzle Drippy Icing over cookies.
- Drippy Icing:.
- In a small bowl, whisk together powdered sugar and milk. Tint with 1 drop yellow food coloring. Add more powdered sugar for stiffer consistency, if desired. Drizzle over cookies. Enjoy!