- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (flaky ones work well)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons cinnamon
- 10 teaspoons raspberry jam (or any flavor)
- Melt butter (I use microwave 45 seconds).
- Mix sugar and cinnamon (there is always some left I keep in a shaker for toast on another day).
- Take a biscuit, brush melted butter on edge, then dip in cinnamon and sugar(just the edges).
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- When all have been dipped in sugar and butter. Place 1/2 tsp jam in the middle of each one, making a little indention.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for approx 15 minutes.