- 7 ounces milk chocolate
- 10 ounces dark chocolate
- 7 1/2 ounces butter
- 3 whole eggs
- 7 1/2 ounces light muscovado sugar
- 3 ounces self rising flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and parchment line a 11 x 8 inch brownie pan.
- Melt the dark chocolate and the butter until melted and creamy.
- Set aside.
- Chop the milk chocolate, and set aside.
- Beat the eggs and sugar well, then add in the melted dark chocolate and butter.
- Stir in the self rise flour.
- Stir in the chopped milk chocolate.
- Pour into pan and bake 35 minutes, or until just done, still shiney on top.
- The original recipe says to preheat to 375 degrees and bake 40 minutes--.
- Remove and cool in pan completely.
- Place in fridge overnight covered for easier cutting.
- Thats if they last that long--.