- 3/4 cup miracle whip
- 18 1/2 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1 1/3 ounces dream whip topping mix (1 packet of dream whip)
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon multicolored candy sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat salad dressing, cake mix, whipped topping mix, juice, eggs and grated orange peel at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour into greased and floured 10-inch bundt pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool.
- Stir together powdered sugar and mil until smooth. Drizzle over cake, Decorate with sprinkles.