- 1 pint mayonnaise (light mayo is okay but not miracle whip)
- 1 cup sour cream (light is okay but not fat free)
- 1 teaspoon accent seasoning
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes (or minced onions)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- Mix all together and chill overnight for best flavor.
- I think it’s best served with baby carrots, Wheat Thins or “Twigs” (come in a box by wheat thins).