- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 cup chopped milk chocolate
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Whipped cream or marshmallow
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Bring the milk to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium to medium-high heat.
- Add the chocolate and cocoa powder.
- Whisk until the chocolate has melted.
- Simmer for an additional minute, whisking continuously.
- Remove from the heat and pour into mugs.
- Top with dollops of whipped cream or marshmallows, sprinkle with cocoa powder, and serve.
- TIP: For a festive touch, sprinkle with tinted sugars instead of cocoa. Try spooky orange for Halloween, merry red and green for Christmas, cool blue for Hanukkah, or romantic red for Valentine's Day.