- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 cup broccoli floret, cooked
- Bring water, butter, corn, carrot, onion and pepper to a boil in a 3 quart saucepan.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in soup, then milk, cheese and broccoli.
- Heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese melts and serving temperature is reached. Do not boil.