- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 -2 fresh lemon
- Sugar, to sprinkle on each
- Sift dry ingredients.
- Lightly beat eggs into milk.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry, mixing with wire whisk.
- Cover & refrigerate over night.
- Heat a small crepe pan, brush lightly with oil.
- Add about 1/4 c batter to pan, tilt to cover the bottom-cook till top is just dry, flip gently & cook about 30 sec more.
- Remove to plate; sprinkle with sugar, squeeze fresh lemon over top & roll up.
- Repeat with remaining mix.
- Quantity will depend on pan size & thickness.
- Yield is approx 10-12.
- Can be kept warm in a 250 degree oven until time to serve.