- 1 lb pasta (Ziti or Ziti Rigati)
- 1 lb ricotta cheese
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup grated cheese (pecorino romano is very nice)
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, about 32 oz
- Boil Pasta as per instructions on box.
- Drain and return to pot.
- Combine ingredients (saving a little sauce, Mozzarella, and grated cheese to sprinkle on top.) in pot and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to disposable aluminum pan, spread left over sauce, sprinkle with mozzarella, and grated cheese on top.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in pre-heated oven at 350 for approximately 45 minutes.