- 3/4 cup Splenda granular
- 1 cup mango puree (unsweetened)
- 2 cups water
- 1 egg white
- Combine all ingredients and place in a shallow metal container.
- Freeze until crystals appear throughout the sorbet so that it is semi-frozen.
- Scoop sorbet into a food processor and process until crystals are broken down.
- Return sorbet to the metal container and refreeze until frozen.
- Scoop sorbet into frood processor again and process until the crystals have broken down.
- Return once again to the metal container and freeze until required.
- For an icecream churn - combine Splenda granular, mango pureem water and egg white, place in the churn and churn until frozen.
- Transfer to a container and store int he freezer till required.
- Serve scoops of sorbet with slices of mango and mint leaves if desired.