- 2 celery ribs
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 wooden skewers (6 inches)
- Red shoestring licorice (optional)
- Cut celery ribs in half lengthwise and then into 6-in. pieces. Cut cucumber into 1/2 inches slices.
- Place one cucumber slice on the end of each skewer, place celery pieces lengthwise across skewer's to form wagon frame.
- You can also tie a red shoestring licorice around one of the celery pieces in front for a handle.
- Pile carrots, brocolli and cucumbers on wagon. Serve with dip!
- The kids will love these.